jueves, 22 de enero de 2009

Exercise 6

Put the verb into the correct form , present cotinuous or present simple.

1.-Are you hungry? Do you want (you/want) something to eat?
2.-Don´t put the dictionary away. I____________(use) it .
3.-Don´t put the dictionary away. I____________(need) it.
4.-Who is that man ? What____________(he/want) ?
5.-Who is that man? Why_____________(he/look) at us ?
6.- Alan says he´s 80 years old , but nobody ______________ (belive) him.
7.-She told me her name , but I _________________(not/remember) it now.
8.-I___________________(think) of selling my car. Would you be interested in buying it ?
9.-I___________________(think) you should sell your car. You__________(not/use) it very often .
10.-Air _________________(consist) mainly of nitrogen and oxygen.

English Grammar in Use
Author: Raymond Murphy
Pag.9

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario